Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use and Sale
Summerhouse Records provides access to this website and sells its products to you subject to the following conditions:
1. The service design, content, software and all other material provided by Summerhouse in relation to this Website are copyright Summerhouse Records or their content and technology providers. All rights reserved. Modification, distribution, or re-publication without the prior written consent of Summerhouse Records is strictly prohibited.
2. You may post reviews and comments on the website as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, or in any way injurious or objectionable and does not contain software viruses or any form of "spam".
3. When you place an order with us we will send you an email confirming receipt of and our acceptance of your order.
4. The ownership of goods shall remain with Summerhouse Records until payment of all sums owed in respect of such goods is received in cleared funds.
5. Most orders are despatched within 7 days but please allow up to 28 days for the goods to arrive. Orders within the UK are despatched by second class post.. If you have any problems or queries please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
7. Summerhouse Records reserves the right to alter and modify the pricing and specification of products and/or other charges without notice. We also reserve the right to withdraw products at any time. Prices include VAT at the current applicable rate.
8. Returns are not permitted except where goods are faulty. Any goods damaged in transit must be notified to us within three days of receipt. In those circumstances, we will accept the return of the goods and on receipt of the faulty goods will refund you in full (cost of CD and post and packing)
9. The Company provides the Service and its contents on an "as is" basis. The Company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Service is accurate, complete or current. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
10. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Summerhouse Records disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Summerhouse Records does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Summerhouse Records are free of viruses or other harmful components. Summerhouse Records will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
11. Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure the accuracy and completeness of goods supplied, Summerhouse Records makes no representations or warranties whatsoever (whether express or implied at common law or otherwise) about goods and all such warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In any event the entire liability of Summerhouse Records under or in connection with any goods supplied to you shall not exceed the total price paid for those goods plus postage and packing.
12. Summerhouse Records shall not be responsible for any delay or failure to fulfil any of its obligations nor be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you by any of act of God, war, government or parliamentary restriction, import or export regulation, strike, lockout, trade dispute, fire, theft, flooding, breakdown of plant or premises, late or non-delivery of any supplies or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Summerhouse Records.
13. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude Summerhouse Recordsí liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation; or limit your statutory rights as a consumer.
14. Summerhouse Records may at its discretion alter these terms (or any part of them) from time to time. Revised terms shall be posted to its website and shall prevail without further notice over all other versions for contracts entered into after the date of posting.
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.